Home Health Registered Nurse – Full Time
We invite you to apply for employment at our highly regarded community healthcare agency. The VNA of Somerset Hills has a full time RN opening with an attractive compensation and benefits package. We are seeking New Jersey licensed nurses who have an interest in practicing nursing in the home health care environment.
Working here, you’ll be a valued member of a compassionate, dedicated, interdisciplinary team of professionals that consistently delivers care with exceptional outcomes. For over 100 years, the VNA of Somerset Hills has been a trusted provider of innovative and comprehensive home health and hospice care, adult day services and community wellness programs to Morris and Somerset County residents. Our focus is providing the care and support necessary to help individuals and their caregivers maintain their health, quality of life and independent living.
Discover why RNs are finding a home with us, as we deliver patient-centered services focused on providing the best client outcomes and care experience and a work environment that provides flexibility and independence in your workday. Join a team of professionals who care about each other and the work we do!
The Home Health RN position is the cornerstone of VNA of Somerset Hills’ clinical operations. RNs provide nursing care for those with illness and/or injury wherever the patient calls home. This care is achieved through care plan development and oversight including clinical nursing interventions, education, and supervision of care plan implementation for patients and caregivers. Our RNs also provide consultation and referral to appropriate personnel and services within the agency and the community.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skill in current nursing practice and an understanding and knowledge of the nursing process
- Knowledge or interest in home care philosophy and practice
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a college or university accredited by the National League for Nursing is preferred OR graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey or has license pending as indicated by a permission-to-work letter from the New Jersey State Board of Nursing
- Current New Jersey Drivers’ License
- V. certification is preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- A minimum of one year’s experience in nursing
- Home care experience preferred
Our agency is a charitable, tax-exempt home health agency and hospice certified by Medicare, accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP), and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.