Looking for a Challenging and Rewarding Career in Health Care?
Working here, you’ll be a valued member of a compassionate, dedicated team of professionals that consistently delivers care with exceptional outcomes. The VNA of Somerset Hills has been providing innovative and comprehensive home health and hospice care, adult day services and community wellness programs to Morris and Somerset county residents for over 100 years. Our focus is providing the care and support necessary to help individuals maintain their health, quality of life and independent living.
Discover why more and more RNs are finding a home with us, as we deliver services with an interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best client outcomes. Join a team of professionals who care about each other and the work we do!
Provides, arranges for, teaches, or supervises nursing care of the sick and injured for patients in home health services. Provides health counseling and emotional support to individuals, families and groups. Consults with and refers families to appropriate personnel within the agency or other community services.
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree in nursing from a college or university accredited by the National League for Nursing is preferred OR Graduation from an accredited school of nursing
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey or has license pending as indicated by a permission-to-work letter from the New Jersey State Board of Nursing
- Current New Jersey Drivers’ License
- I.V. certification is preferred
- Basic computer skills required
- A minimum of one year’s experience in nursing
- Home care experience preferred
We are a charitable, tax-exempt home health agency and hospice certified by Medicare, accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.