Provide face-to-face visits for Hospice Patients in consult with Hospice Team and Hospice Medical Director. Provide timely documentation of all Face-to-Face encounters. Follow LCD guidelines and company Hospice Compliance Plan.
- A registered nurse practitioner with a current NJ state license.
- Previous Hospice experience required
- CHPN preferred
- Knowledge of CMS Hospice Conditions of Participation
- Knowledge of physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs of terminally ill patients and their caregivers.
- Experience with hospice medication management and symptom relief.
- Provide face-to-face visits for Hospice Patients in consult with Hospice Team and Hospice Medical Director.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the hospice philosophy of care.
- Flexible with work schedule to accommodate needs of patients.
- Demonstrates excellent observation, nursing judgment and communication skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently.
- Exhibits professional behaviors that promote positive customer relations with physicians, coworkers, patients, and visitors.
- Contributes to a climate of collaboration and cooperation.
- Defines and encourages high standards of performance.
- Seeks opportunities to improve operations.
- Respects the patient’s rights and treats the client with respect.
- Knowledge of VNA mission, philosophy, policies and programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.