Offering your loved one an enjoyable day with our caring family.
At the Adult Day Center at Somerset Hills, we provide a much-needed break from daily caregiving stress and responsibilities, while your loved one has the opportunity to enjoy companionship and activity outside the family home. Our warm and welcoming setting enhances the quality of life for older adults who can benefit from socialization and supervision, including those with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Feel confident that the well-being, self-esteem, and safety of your loved one is our highest priority. Our experienced and nurturing staff is focused on providing personalized care, and supporting the health, emotional and recreational needs of each member.
The Center’s structured schedule offers interactive entertainment and therapeutic programs, including cognitive stimulation for those with memory impairment. Daily exercise sessions help maintain flexibility and independence.
FOR OUR MEMBERS, THE ADULT DAY CENTER PROVIDES:
- Art and cultural programs
- Social and recreational activities
- Music therapy
- Pet therapy
- Daily exercise program
- Lunch and snacks
- Health monitoring, personal care, and medication assistance available
- Relief from the caregiving routine, allowing more time for work or errands
- Reassurance your loved one is safe and enjoying the company of others
- Caregiver support group
- Information about other caregiver services and available resources
HOURS: The Adult Day Center is open Monday through Friday, from 8:00am until 4:30pm.
2017 HOLIDAY CLOSING SCHEDULE
Read Adult Day Club Reflections, our monthly newsletter