Protect yourself from seasonal flu.
We are dedicated to caring for our communities by providing the services needed to both manage illness and promote health and wellness. Flu shots are an important tool to help keep our community healthy.
Helpful Tips for Staying Healthy
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap.
- Use tissues for coughs and sneezes and dispose of appropriately and immediately.
- Stay home from work or school if you think you have the flu.
- Talk with your physician about whether or not antiviral medicines could be right for you either during an outbreak or if you have early signs of influenza.
- Avoid elderly or frail relatives and friends if you think you have the flu.
- Eat well
- Get enough rest. Getting “run down” which can lower your immunity to illness.
Visit the CDC website for more information on flu prevention at www.cdc.gov/flu or call your physician.