Protect yourself from seasonal flu.
2014 BERNARDS TOWNSHIP FLU CLINIC SCHEDULE (provided by VNA of Somerset Hills nurses)
- All clinics are 9:00am to 11:00am
- Cost: Residents $20, Non-Residents $30, No charge with valid Medicare Part B card
- Participants should consult with the doctor before receiving the flu shot
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
St. James Church
Thursday, October 9, 2014
Mendham Area Senior Housing
Friday, October 17, 2014
Peapack-Gladstone Borough Hall
Saturday, October 18, 2014
Bernards Township Community Center
Helpful Tips for Staying Healthy
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap.
- Use tissues for coughs and sneezes and dispose of appropriately and immediately.
- Stay home from work or school if you think you have the flu.
- Talk with your physician about whether or not antiviral medicines could be right for you either during an outbreak or if you have early signs of influenza.
- Avoid elderly or frail relatives and friends if you think you have the flu.
- Eat well
- Get enough rest. Getting “run down” which can lower your immunity to illness.
Visit the CDC website for more information on flu prevention at www.cdc.gov/flu or call your physician.