Protect yourself from seasonal flu.
Helpful Tips for Staying Healthy
- Wash hands frequently with water and soap.
- Use tissues for coughs and sneezes and dispose of appropriately and immediately.
- Stay home from work or school if you think you have the flu.
- Talk with your physician about whether or not antiviral medicines could be right for you either during an outbreak or if you have early signs of influenza.
- Avoid elderly or frail relatives and friends if you think you have the flu.
- Eat well
- Get enough rest. Getting “run down” which can lower your immunity to illness.
Visit the CDC website for more information on flu prevention at www.cdc.gov/flu or call your physician.