Daily Assistance With Care You Can Trust
Working in conjunction with skilled nursing care, VNA of Somerset Hills certified home health aides assist with hands-on personal care needs and activities of daily living. In addition to caring for patients with acute illness, chronic conditions or disabilities, our certified home health aides help provide a simplified transition to or from skilled nursing and rehabilitation services. An important part of the care team, our home health aides work very closely with the patient’s registered nurse or therapist and quickly communicate problems and concerns.
- Personal care and grooming
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- Transfers in and out of bed
- Light housekeeping assistance
- Bathing and dressing
- Measuring and recording vital signs when directed by RN
- Observing and reporting changes in the patient’s condition
All home health aides are: certified by the NJ Board of Nursing; have received mandatory drug testing and background checks; and provide their own transportation.