JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for developing, maintaining and growing admissions to home care and hospice from the referral partners within an assigned area.
REPORTS TO: The Director of Development & Marketing
- Evidence of successful track record in field sales position, preferably for home care and hospice or other consumer health related services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Health Sciences related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience, preferably in a service industry
- Computer skills; Microsoft access, word and excel
- Professional appearance and dress
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of VNA mission, philosophy, policies and programs
- Ability to be passionate about home care and hospice
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Management of relationships with referral partners within assigned territory.
- Development and execution of sales plan for assigned territory; includes maintenance of referral partner profiles, competitor information, admissions goals and results and agreed upon prospect account list.
- Identification and prioritization of potential referral partners, including decision makers within each.
- Development, communication and execution of quarterly territory sales plan.
- Documentation of call activity and profiling information.
- Meeting referral/admission expectations as set forth by Department goals.
- Development and maintenance of a close relationship with all members of agency.
- Reporting service issues as encountered to the responsible parties with documentation of facts.
- Participation in Interdisciplinary team meetings as directed.
- Timely preparation of reports is required
- Compliance with all company policies.
- Compliance with all applicable Federal and State laws and regulations, including HIPAA.
- Maintaining confidentiality of corporate information.
- Other duties as assigned.