We specialize in helping older adults live independently and safely in the familiar surroundings of home. Our services are an ideal choice for anyone looking for reliable, cost-effective home care, including:
- Individuals with chronic illness, a physical disability, or cognitive problems
- Caregivers trying to balance family and caregiving responsibilities, or when trying to care for loved ones from a distance
- Patients needing transitional care following a hospital or nursing facility stay
Whether supplementing services covered by insurance, or seeking assistance to help a loved one remain home and out of long-term care, VNA of Somerset Hills Private Care will meet your needs. Our caregivers pass a rigorous hiring process that includes drug testing, background checks, health clearance, reference check and skills assessment.
LIVE-IN HOME HEALTH AIDE SERVICES
Under the supervision of a registered nurse, our certified home health aides assist with personal care needs including: grooming; bathing and dressing; medication reminders; meal preparation and feeding assistance; walking and light exercise; light housekeeping and laundry; meal preparation; and errand, escort and shopping services.
PHYSICAL, OCCUPATIONAL AND SPEECH THERAPY
When insurance no longer covers rehabilitation therapy needs, continue your recovery and treatment with a customized plan of care delivered by our therapists.
Proper management of medication is essential to maintaining good health, an active lifestyle and the ability to remain living safely and independently at home. VNA nurses can help. Our program includes home visits, assistance with ordering and organizing medications and consultation with the physician when necessary.
THE VNA HOME CARE ADVANTAGE
As our Private Care client, you receive important benefits that ensure your needs are met, even as wellness or circumstances change:
- In-home nursing or other medical and support services are always promptly available through our home health department, if necessary.
- All clients receive a customized plan of care prepared by a VNA registered nurse. Private care services, along with any physician-prescribed services reimbursed through Medicare or other insurance, are coordinated in a single plan.
- If hospitalization occurs, our case managers help coordinate a smooth transition home.
For more information or to request services, contact us directly at 908-204-8856.